----------> 10 MARRIAGE RULES YOU CAN BREAK <----------
With constant talk of how often marriages end in divorce, and a slew of
experts weighing in on how to have a successful union, we're relieved
to have this list dispelling some commonly held NO-NOS!
(1) Don't Go To Bed Angry - “Agree to disagree for now, and to revisit the issue
when you’re rested.”
(2) Always Be 100% Honest - " You need to be polite and caring when it comes
to your partner’s feelings."
(3) Never Vacation Without Each Other - "Spend Quality Time together, but the
myth that you have to be each other's everything, well, that is just unrealistic."
(4) If You Fight, Are You Headed For Divorce - "Actually, couples who never fight
— assuming that means they’re holding back to avoid conflict --- are more
likely to split up!"
(5) How To Fight Fair - "Always put GOD first, then your kids and make your
spouse your immediate and urgent priority."
(6) Never Sleep In Seperate Beds - "Enjoy cuddling and snuggling often;
however, a cozy crash on the couch or guest room is not worth a fight
(7) Partners Should Sync Up Their Hobbies - "Pursue your separate interests
and find activities you both enjoy; however, without independence in a
marriage people feel trapped."
(8) Are You Doomed If The Spark Gets Lost - " Many still believe that when the
spark dies out, it means they’re in the wrong relationship, and should seek
something new. Long term relationships survive on commitment and trust,
out of which grows LOVE; however, to re-kindle that ole' Flame, both should
always be lovers and keep the sex private, not only forgiving silly mistakes
but forgetting them as well. LOVE is ever so fragile and even more rare;
however, when two people can forever live that childlike relationship they
experienced in the very beginning, they have LIVED AND LOVED A TRUE
(9) Smart Ways To Stop Worrying - "Boring is BAD! Never ever confuse a calm,
predictable union with a bad one. A drama-filled relationship may feel exciting,
but in the long run it’s not likely to be healthy. A GOOD relationship will have
many hours, days, weeks, months and years when two LOVERS are going to be
looking into each others eyes and 'sweet, restful sleep' is going to feel just as
wonderful as hot, sweaty sex, which is most likely to happen after that
'sweet, restful sleep'."
(10) You Should Always Have Sex With Your Partner to Make Him/Her Happy -
"Don't let SEX become just yet another item on your to-do list, and think you
have to do it for the sake of your marriage and the happiness of your spouse.
While neither of those reasons are wrong, they shouldn’t be the only reasons
for sharing the intimate exchange of passion and pleasure with the person
you LOVE and hopfully will spend the rest of your lives together with."
What do you think about LOVE and MARRIAGE?